Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Test Post for new word

I just installed the new add-on to Microsoft Word that allows you to post to Blogger.

This is one of the greatest pieces of sotfware I have seen, it really makes posting a breeze.
  • It looks like you can do all the formatting in Microsoft Word

  • And it will all transfer over to Blogger

  • This is really going to change the way I use my computer

One of the main problems I have in adding content to my websites is all the steps it usually takes to get something on there.

To use FrontPage and do something similar to this site I must
  1. Make a template for the page I want
  2. Delete the extra stuff
  3. Add in the text
  4. pull up the site map and main page
  5. Add the link to the main page
  6. Add the link to the site map
  7. Add link to the navigation - if I want it on there
  8. Pull up the RSS file and add the title, description, and link
  9. FTP the pages to the site and try not to miss uploading any of them

This works so much better

I just can't get over how easy this is to upload straight from Word.

I have access to all the features that I use, mostly lists and some Bolding

Many times I will think about putting up a new page then I start thinking about all the steps I have to go through and then I will just tell myself I will do it later.

I know I am a little lazy but a lot of the time it only takes a few extra steps to discourage me from doing something.