Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Publishing to Blogger with Microsoft Word

This is really cool, I didn’t know I would like this so much, but one of the biggest problems I have with Blogger is the interface.

The spell checker sucks, and it is so slow, it seems every time I want to publish something I have to wait and wait for it to get posted, then I am so tired I forget to run the spelling checker before I publish something, now I have to go back and pull it up again, and post it again which takes even more time.

Microsoft Word takes care of all that, the spelling checking is great, your errors are underlined so you can’t forget and you can take care of them while you are typing.

Then when you go to publish your post you just click on the publish button and select your blog and your done.  This is truly great, I have no been so happy with a piece of software for years.

This makes me want to publish something, instead of the usual dread that feel when I start thinking about putting up another page.

I add the titles as the first line of my document that way Microsoft Word will check the spelling of the title also, my spelling is really bad, so bad I don’t even try to write something without the spelling being checked. After I have to title as the first line I copy it to the clip board then delete it, then when I go to publish I can just paste the title in and every thing is done.

I just wish I had this a long time ago.

This is really a perfect solution to a major problem with Blogger, they need to develop this application for all the other major word processing programs.