Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Friday, August 27, 2010

Yahoo Blog Sites

Yahoo has an option
Manage My Favorite Sites
This will allow Yahoo to read other sites and post it to your Yahoo blog.
it will work with
StumbleUpon
Blogger
Bloglines
TravelPod
Rumblr
Vox
Xanga

the biggest problem with Yahoo is the names they use, my blog there has a URL of
ok, I am looking all over and can't even get the url of the blog.
I guess I have to log out then try and search for it, because when your logged in it will not show the url.
OMG...
to just get the url, you have to log in then find a permlink for one of your posts,
then log out,
goto that permlink, then click on Home, and then it will show you where your blog is.
could they have made it any more difficult?

and here is the url
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_7R5S4JXPWCTCB5QTYUZH6FQDKM/blog
so I guess it's not like anyone is going to take them seriously anyway.