Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Web Hosting Provider

I have been looking for a new host, computer hosting it seems is always a problem.

If you have one site that gets a ton of traffic and makes you boat loads of money, then you can host it anywhere.  Everyone wants to be your host and you can get a great deal with no problem.

When you have 60 domain name, and you want web hosting for them at a price you can afford then you have a problem.

Currently my sites average less than $3.00 each.  This means that if I pay more than $3.00 per site per month then I am losing money since I don’t pay that much.

Most of these sites get little or no traffic, so they are not a big drain. All of them put together get less than a gig of traffic per month.

But few people want to mess with hosting sites that are small like mine.

So I am starting once again on my search for a internet hosting provider.