Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Xsitepro.com To Publish My Websites

I started using www.xsitepro.com to publish to my websites. At first I was not sure I was going to like this program but once I started using it I quickly found out that it is a great piece of software.

I should go thought and list all the things it can do…

One of the things I noticed first is that I can now start working on pages that I don’t even have a site for.  Sometimes I get bogged down working on the layout of a site, then I just never get past that stage.

Now if I have a page of content I can put it into the program then I can add more pages to it. Then I can quickly add a design to the site and publish it.

I guess this really works well for me because my brain is not that organized.  I don’t think in flow charts or anything like that.

Usually I just run across something and think I could use that, or I get an idea and write a page of content.

I almost never form a complete site layout then write all the pages in order.  Let me change that. I never work on a site in any kind of order. For me that just kills all the fun.

Anyway, this program has changed the way I work, and made me at least 3 times as productive.

Will publish some pages on this site as an example as soon as I get around to it, so you can better see what I am talking about.