Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Link Exchange Software

Ok, lost all my notes on my link exchange software.

Have been trying to install linkexchange.net software for a couple hours now, and it’s just not working.  Keep getting the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: o1bd() in /home2/goodh/public_html/fitness/linkmachine.php on line 3

Not sure what that means other than it software is not going to work.

Gotlinks.com charges $10 or $20 per month.

I am not really making enough money to start paying for linking software, besides I am a little concerned that I will have duplicate pages with hundreds of other sites out there and that can’t be good.

Duncan Carver’s site onlinemarketingtoday.com is down now, so I can’t see if they have made any updates to the software or not.

I remember now when I used this software before it would send out email and I didn’t really have a lot of control over it.  I could not figure out how to add people into the database and it sometimes delete people I didn’t want deleted.

I remember I had the problem before with linkmachine, I wish I would have taken notes on what I did to solve the problem.

Auto Links Pro charges $70 for each domain.

That is another problem that I have, I have a whole bunch of domains that all together get a handful of hits per day.  So to buy for 50 different sites each getting 1 or 2 hits a day would not be cost effective.

Automate Link exchange Charges $120 for each domain

A Link
Downloaded may be shareware, the site says the cost is $10
If it works that’s not bad, forgot to check to see if it had static url’s or not.