Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Thursday, December 01, 2005

FrontPage 2003 Has Includes

I just found out that Microsoft FrontPage can do includes.  This got me started thinking again about this crazy idea that I have that I want to set up one domain with a bunch of sub domains each on a different topic.  The Sub domains will be liked to by the index page, but then in each sub domain will only be links within that sub domain.

This will concentrate all the similar links together.  The problem with blogger is that in order to do this I must set up separate blogs for each sub domain, and that is more work than I want to do.

Besides there are features that I may want to change on all the sub domains and with blogger you have to go into the template for each one and change it, this is a lengthy process.

I still have to do all the links manually which is more work than I want to do.  But this really makes FrontPage more useful.