Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Monday, November 21, 2005

Front Page Link Problems With Google

The more time I waste with other software the more I grow to like Blogger.com

I created a site with Microsoft Front Page several months ago.  Now it has about 40 pages or more.  I just checked and the only page indexed is the home page.

I looked at the code and Front Page uses some web bot code to do the links.  I didn’t even use any of the java script buttons for links.  I thought they were just regular text links.  That’s what they look like.  

But I guess there is something more to them.

Anyway, if you’re using Microsoft Front Page and you’re trying to get Front Page to create your links for you then you need to be careful because it looks like on my site Google does not like reading them.

Front Page does have a cool feature where you can drag the files from a site and drop them on a page and it will automatically put the link in for you.  But even as fast as that is, it gets really old after a short while trying to organize all your links yourself.