Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Sunday, November 13, 2005

File Transfer :: easy2sync4files Not Working

Downloaded easy2sync4files from tucows.com

Looks like it has a lot of options to synchronize files under different situations.

Forces you to select 2 folders on the first screen and both folders are on one computer.  Unable to find any way to connect to 2nd computer or get directory of 2nd computer on screen.

If you want to synchronize two different folders on one computer this looks like it would work great.

Has a ping option but just asks for and address then a dos window pops up and then closes – not sure what that does.

After installing all this new software I will have to run my virus program again, I am sure I will have picked up a few new viruses.

So I am out of ideas for easy2sync4files – I really have no idea if this program does anything or not.