Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Saturday, November 12, 2005

w.bloggar and ecto - Spell Check Needs Work

I was really excited when I found out that Wordpress would work, I mean it has all the things I would need to blog.

Then I was equally disappointed to find out that w.bloggar would not work because of the old style spelling checker.

I have already used Microsoft Word too much and can’t go back to the old little window that compares words to a file.  That just won’t cut it anymore.

After looking at ecto my hopes were gone, same old spelling checker as w.bloggar.  It looks like I am going to be using Word/Blogger for a while longer.  Since no one has anything that can compare to them.

These are both good programs, I am not saying they are not worth while.

I will have to consider using one of them to post pictures if I start doing more of that.

But for now I have mostly text and they just can’t compete with Word.