Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Google For Settling Arguments

It’s funny how Google has changed my life.  

I used to frequently get into arguments with a lot of people.

Now I don’t argue any more I just say:

  • Oh, is that what you think.
Then I look it up on Google and show them what I think they need to know.

Everyone argues with me, I don’t understand it…. But no one argues with Google.

Just point at the computer and what Google says and that’s the end of the argument.

The best argument Google settled for me was about a cat stealing a baby’s breath.

You would not believe the number of people who think this is a fact, why it isn’t obvious to everyone on the planet that this is a myth I can’t understand.

The best part of winning that argument was when they asked me:

  • How were you able to find that on Google.
And I answered:

  • Easy I searched for - silly superstitions cat baby's breath
End of argument.