Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Friday, December 23, 2005

Looking For Link Exhcange Software

Still looking for software to manage link exchanges.

linksmanager.com - $19.95 per month

http://www.phpjunkyard.com/php-link-manager.php good but checks and deletes links it can not find…. I am not sure about this as many times a good site will be down for a few minutes and I do not want to delete their link.

http://www.comdevweb.com/linksdir.php nice program looks like it would work, no email if link is missing.  Costs $59.00 for each site.

Zeus $cost $195.00

www.link-assistant.com  might work ok, but expensive $100 per site

www.esyndicat.com  $39 per site $119 unlimited sites.
To add a link you have to go to the category, I don’t really like this – it seems to confuse a lot of people.

onlinemarketingtoday.com this site has been down for 2 days (I thought they were gone) but they are back now, I have installed this one and it works ok.  
I have 2 deal links on all my pages for about 9 months. This is one I would consider using, but it uses mysql database which is a bit of a pain.
I could probably get on their forum and find out about the dead advertising links on my site.
4 advertising links is a lot.

seo.infomediasrl.com/link-script/ good free script but no categories, and no add link capabilities

downtoearthscripts.com $39.95 per site
looks like it would work.

cplinks.com/showcase.html cplinks looks good but you have to navigate to the category to add a link. I like the submit link page better.

phplinkdirectory.com free open source. This looks like a very good free program. Also has the ability to charge for links through paypal. Every page has one small link at the bottom back to their site.

Ok, I have spent about 4 hours searching for some link exchange management software, and I am getting really tired of looking at programs that don’t do what I want.  I have decided I am going to go ahead and try and figure out Alink to see if it will work or not.