Website | Windows Tips | SEO

Monday, January 23, 2006

Blogger.com tips

Everyday I read people say things about blogger.com most of these people are smart people, but they keep saying things that are just not that smart.

If you are using the Microsoft word add-on and you want to type an example, just type it in and blogger will take care of everything for you.

Here is a title tag that you may think would cause problems, it doesn’t.

<title> this is a title </title>

Not that hard to do…

Also I lost count of the number of people who think you have to host all blogger.com blogs on blogspot.com please look at the domain of this site.

Surprise, it’s not on blogspot.com I can move it back there in a few seconds if I want, or I can move it to another domain name in a few seconds.  Blogger takes care of this very easily.